It takes a genius to live a simple life!
In this world of dramatic distraction and information overload it is too easy to become overwhelmed, lose focus and be swept away from the things that matter the most. And by the way do we know what matters the most?
Here are some of the most important things I am trying to apply for myself and I wanted to share with you. I have collected them reading different blogs on the net…
1. Don’t check your email first thing in the morning. (I am amazed how addictive computers are…so can you do that?)
2. Start your day with a smile , say hello, good morning to your family, hug your husband, wife, children…it changes every thing I promise!!
3. Learn to say no. (I know, difficult one!! I am talking from experience…)
4. Get up early. (it feels better) and Go to bed early. (it feels better)
5. Eat a big healthy breakfast.(a yummy one with fruits and yogurts and nuts and …)
6. Get rid of things you never wear or don’t use anymore. (this one is the most difficult I think. how can you know if you will ever need those things? but if someone else would need them NOW?)
7. Stop watching TV every evening or at least select a good movie and then close the damn tv.